York Yorga & Friends
This trip will take us to and around York with a female Barladong Elder who will lead us on a tour, including:
- Healing on Country
- Kickett family stories associated with local site and natural landforms
- Aboriginal Tools found locally
- Property about to be listed under the Heritage Act
- Underground water, springs and energy fields
- Explanation of why Aboriginal people camped where they did
- Women's business (if women are willing to break away for a short time).
Cost $170.00 per person
Camping at 24hr RV stop at Gwambygine Park (11kn south of York) on the way to Beverley. First come, first serve basis. Spot has toilet facilities (no dump point!), potable water, free gas BBQ and picnic areas.